Iroquois Confederacy Lesson Content (Differentiated Instruction)
The NYS 7th grade social studies curriculum includes the Iroquois Confederacy. In the Iroquois Confederacy Lesson Content, I go into detail about:
1. Who was involved in the Iroquois Confederacy
2. Where was the Iroquois Confederacy?
3. How the Iroquois Confederacy was created
4. When and why the Iroquois Confederacy began
5. Iroquois Clans
6. Different gender roles within the Iroquois Confederacy
7. The Grand Council and how it’s chosen
8. Representation of tribes in the Grand Council
To find out more, click on the question below:
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kasha-Mastrodomenico offers social studies differentiated instruction for middle school teachers and students. Check it out!
You can find all of my social studies differentiated instruction lesson plans in chart form by clicking on the links below:
Kasha Mastrodomenico (Connect with me on Linkedin.com)