I am proud to announce that we now have the “Constitution as a Living Document” differentiated instruction lesson plan on http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kasha-Mastrodomenico! I specialize in middle school social studies differentiated instruction. If you are an American History teacher, you will want to check out my store. My store will save you a lot of time during those short planning periods.
The areas below show you what is included in the “Constitution as a Living Document” differentiated instruction lesson plan. It is based on the 7th grade NYS social studies curriculum and standards but will work for many other states as well.
This social studies differentiated instruction lesson plan includes:
- Lesson Plan
- 3 Ability Levels of Vocabulary Sheets
- 2 Ability Levels of Note Sheets for the Enriched PowerPoint
- 2 Ability Levels of Note Sheets for the Basic PowerPoint (Enriched note sheets works for the Basic PowerPoint Version too)
- Activity Choice Sheet to help teachers plan for the activity
- 2 Choices of Activities based on the Multiple Intelligence Theory with rubrics for each (Nonfiction Rhyming Poem and Rap and Dance)
The “Constitution as a Living Document” differentiated instruction lesson plan also comes with a Leveled PowerPoint mini-lesson. It includes the following content:
- elastic clause
- bill of rights
- judicial review
To find out where you can find this incredible resource, click on the link below: