Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement in America
The “Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement in America” differentiated instruction lesson plan is a fantastic lesson plan that uses the 7th grade NYS social studies curriculum. It has a fabulous PowerPoint that goes into detail about:
1. Effects of weather and natural hazards on the Atlantic crossings
2. Characteristics of physical environments where different Europeans settled
3. The development of New France, New England, New Netherland, New Spain (each a different slide)
The differentiated instruction lesson plan itself includes:
1. Lesson Plan
2. 3 Ability Levels of Vocabulary Sheets
3. 2 Ability Levels of Notes
4. Student Activity Choice Sheet
5. Magazine Advertisement Activity and Rubric
6. Talk Show Activity and Rubric
7. 2 Ability Levels of a Graphic Organizer
8. Homework Self Reflection Paragraph
You can find the single differentiated instruction lesson plan “Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement” by following the links below:
To learn more about the Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement differentiated instruction lesson plan click on the links below!
How does the Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement lesson plan differentiate instruction?
What content is used in the Geographic Factors Influenced European Exploration and Settlement differentiated instruction lesson plan use?
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kasha-Mastrodomenico offers social studies differentiated instruction for middle school. Check it out!
You can find all of my social studies differentiated instruction lesson plans in chart form by clicking on the links below:
US History Differentiated Instruction Lesson Plans
World History Differentiated Instruction lesson Plans
Kasha Mastrodomenico (Connect with me on Linkedin.com)